Specialist Oncology Occupational Therapist
£45,000 per Annum
Hospital, Occupational Health & Therapy
68567 - Specialist Oncology Occupational Therapist
London Bridge, London
Monday – Friday – 37.5 hours per week – Up to £45,000 per annum
SYK is delighted to be supporting our client in their search for an Occupational Therapist to work in their private hospital. This organisation provides the highest level of care for patients who are looking for the best treatment in key areas of healthcare, in the position you will work closely with the Oncology team.
Details of this Specialist Oncology Occupational Therapist vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A full time, permanent contract working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- A competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum, dependent on your experience
- Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage
- Time Away From Work Programs
- Paid Family Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement Expenses
- Wellbeing Support
- Disaster Relief Support
- More about disaster relief support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
- Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
Skills & Experience
- HCPC Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Prior experience managing caseloads in oncology and medical specialities
- Proficient communication skills in dealing with complex and situations requiring the utmost respect and dignity.
- To provide highly specialised assessment and treatment of oncology and haematology patients/
- To be able to provide support to the wider MDT in specialist oncology OT treatments and assessment.
- To provide specialist clinical support across all areas.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back