£23.00 per hour per Hour
RGN Staff Nurse – £23.00 per hour – Flexible to cover day and nights shifts – Full time – Ilminster area
Reference number – 68874
A Nursing Home based in the rural town near the Ilminster area are looking for an RGN to bolster their team who is flexible to cover day and nights shifts on a full time contract. The home cover a wide range of care needs and need an RGNs to support with the General Nursing element of the Home.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working day days OR full time nights
- Competitive hourly rates up to £20.50
- Full time rota – 44 hours per week
- Overtime available
Applicants for this post should be/have:
- NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse – RGN
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Experience working within a nursing home is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment, and lots more!
- Cycle Scheme – up to 39% savings on your bike purchase
- FREE face-to-face counselling, for you and your family!
- Staff recognition award ceremonies
- £30 voucher available every month for the nominated ‘Employee of the month’
- Clear Pathways and opportunities for training and career progression
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme
- Blue Light Card – up to 50% discount across 100’s of retailers
- Access to a FREE eye test and discounted glasses
- Cashback card – save up to £500 annually, can be used at over 80 big brands.
- Wellbeing portal:
- FREE meditation series
- FREE wellbeing podcasts & live virtual events
- FREE mental health support programmes
- FREE workout plans
- FREE Live digital gym classes
- FREE mindset and wellbeing series
- Seasonal Company events, competitions, and incentives
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £250 when referring a friend to work for Harbour Healthcare
- On-site parking
Please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back