Staff Nurse - Dialysis
Clacton on Sea
£27,055 to £32,422 + Sign-on Bonus per Annum
£27,055 to £32,422 + Sign-on Bonus
Permanent, Full-time (37.5 hrs pw)
Join our Dialysis team as a Staff Nurse in Clacton-on-Sea. We offer an exciting opportunity for NMC Registered Nurses or those soon to qualify. Experience competitive pay, a sign-on bonus, and additional Saturday enhancements. No nights or Sundays required.
The Client is a leading renal care provider with over 30 nurse-led treatment centers in the UK, delivering quality care to patients with chronic kidney failure. Join us in making a difference in renal patient's lives.
- Specialize in dialysis and build patient relationships.
- Benefit from a 12-week supernumerary period for comprehensive training.
- Maintain a 1:4 patient ratio for holistic care.
- Work Monday to Saturday, 06:30 am to 11:30 pm, ensuring work-life balance.
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Positive and dynamic approach to safe and effective care.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Clinical experience in a renal setting is required.
- Competitive salary up to £32,422, depending on experience.
- Sign-on bonus up to £3,000.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- 35 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays).
- Development opportunities and career progression.
- Life Assurance, Peppy, Stakeholder Company Pension.
- Referral scheme paying up to £1,000.
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.?
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide.? You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back