Staff Nurse (RGN) - ITU
£33,000 per Annum
Hospital, Urgent Care/Emergency Department
68826 - Staff Nurse (RGN) - ITU
London Bridge - Central London
Up to £33000 per annum (DoE) plus enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A leading London Bridge hospital currently has an exciting vacancy for a RGN registered Staff Nurse to join the team a their Critical Care unit.
This is a respected and long-established private hospital and offers a friendly and supportive working environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN) - ITU position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- Days or Nights
- A very competitive annual salary offered up to £33000 per annum + 9% Shift Enhancement
- Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage.
- Time Away From Work Programs
- Paid Family Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement Expenses
- Wellbeing Support
- Disaster Relief Support
- More about disaster relief support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
- Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
As a Staff Nurse in the Critical Care unit, you will provide a high standard of care for patients by assessing, planning, delivering and continued evaluation of care. You will also be responsible and accountable for your own practice and for ensuring the delivery of a high quality service at all times.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered RGN
• Neuro, Cardiac or General ITU/HDU specific skills and experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated and forward thinking
• Good time management
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back