21.00 per Hour
Up to £21 per hour | Elderly & Dementia Care |Part and Full time hours available
SYK is delighted to be supporting our prestigious client with their search for a registered nurse to work full time in their setting. This is a friendly care home that offers residential, nursing and dementia care with an overall ‘GOOD’ CQC rating.
- 22 or 44 hours per week
- A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Highly competitive industry benefits package
- NMC renewal
- Up to £21.001 per hour
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Sick pay
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and demonstrate good clinical skills
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back