£18.73 - £19.28 per Hour
Vacancy 67798 – Staff Nurse
£18.73 - £19.28 £ per hour | 44 Hour Contract -Days & Nights | Great Benefits RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurses Considered
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, working night shifts over a 7-day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.73 – £19.28 per hour
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A pension plan and indemnity insurance
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) however newly qualified RNs will also be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630 339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This jobs is now filled.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back