Superintendent Radiographer - Paediatric MRI
£55,000 - £60,000 per Annum
68809 - Superintendent Radiographer - Paediatric MRI
Regents Park, London
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private Hospital in the Regents Park area is looking to recruit an MRI Superintendent Radiographer to join their paediatric clinic on a permanent full-time basis.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this Superintendent Radiographer - Paediatric MRI post are as follows:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- 5 shifts per week between the hours of 07:30am and 20:00pm
- A competitive annual salary between £55,000 - £60,000, dependent on skills and experience with an annual salary review
- Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage.
- Time Away From Work Programs
- Paid Family Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement Expenses
- Wellbeing Support
- Disaster Relief Support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
- Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
Applicants for this Superintendent Radiographer - Paediatric MRI post should meet the following criteria:
- HCPC registration
- Extensive MRI experience
- Prior experience as a Superintendent/Lead Radiographer
- High level of understanding with regards to clinical governance and protocols relating to MRI
- Experience within Cardiac scanning is desirable
- Experience scanning Paediatric patients
- Familiarity with PACS and RIS software
- Experience in GA MRI
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please get in touch with Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back