Theatre Clinical & Quality Lead
£54000 - £60000 per Annum
68780 - Theatre Clinical & Quality Lead
£54,000 – £60,000 | 37.5 Hrs (Early & Late Shifts) | Great Benefits
SYK Recruitment are seeking a seasoned Theatre Clinical & Quality Lead to integrate clinical expertise with a focus on patient safety, quality improvement, and governance. This pivotal role, prevalent in leading operating theatres, upholds the highest standards of patient care and teamwork.
As the Theatre Clinical & Quality Lead, you'll have a unique 50% clinical and 50% quality and governance focus. Providing hands-on clinical support ensures superior patient care. Concurrently, lead initiatives for patient safety, quality improvement, and governance in the Theatre Department.
- Provide hands-on clinical support during surgical procedures.
- Lead initiatives for patient safety, quality improvement, and governance.
- Foster teamwork and efficiency within the theatre team.
- Deputise for the Theatre Manager as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- RGN or ODP with valid UK Registration
- Surgical First Assistant (SFA) Qualification (essential)
- Extensive clinical experience, leadership, and a track record in quality improvement.
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, and committed.
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back