Up to £65,000 per Annum
68147 - Theatre Manager
Up to £65,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | RGN or ODP
A leading Crawley hospital requires a very experienced Theatre Manager to join their team.
Details of this Theatre Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary up to £65,000
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
As Theatre Manager you will take responsibility for the day to day clinical and operational management of the Operating Department.
You will manage staff, encouraging, developing and enhancing the skills and knowledge of the team as a whole along with identifying any areas where improvements or developments can be made to the service.
Applicants for this Theatre Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered RGN or HCPC Registered ODP
• Extensive post registration experience along with extensive experience in a leadership role in an Operating Theatre
• Expert clinical skills and knowledge over a wide range of clinical competencies and practices
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Sound management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate, support and develop the department
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back