62053 - Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (RGN/ODP)
The City of Westminster
£40,470 – £41,535 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Fantastic Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in London is looking to hire a Theatre Practitioner/RGN/ODP to join their Anaesthetics team.
The hospital cares for a variety of patients and strives to provide the best possible care to all patients, the hospital is fitted with state of art technology to assist this.
About this role and what the hospital is offering:
· A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
· A competitive annual salary of £40,470 – £41,535 per annum depending on experience
· Private Healthcare
· 35 days annual leave which increases with long service
· Pension Scheme
· Free meals whilst on duty
· Ongoing training and development opportunities
· Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge
As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP/RGN you will be responsible for providing clinical and technical assistance as a member of the theatre team, and you will also participate in the assessment of patient care needs. You will work as part of a team, and you will act as a role model providing excellent care for all your patients.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner:
· NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
· Have 2 years post registration experience in the operating theatre
· The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.