£34,536 - £38,374 per Annum
53985 – Scrub Theatre Practitioner
Marylebone, Greater London
£34,536 - £38,374 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
Monday to Sunday, Early (0730-1600), Later (12.30-2100) and long days (0730-2100)
One of the UK’s leading private hospitals is currently looking to recruit a qualified Theatre Practitioner to join their exciting team specialising in acute, gynae & obstetrics as well as general and paediatric surgery.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner position and what the hospital is offering:
- Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Sunday, Early (0730-1600), Later (12.30-2100) and long days (0730-2100)
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Private healthcare scheme
- Company backed pension scheme
- A fantastic range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits
As Theatre Practitioner you will supervise, support, and develop junior members of the team. You will shape patient experiences that are always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner post should meet the following criteria:
- HCPC/NMC Registered
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Able to demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
- Be flexible to participate in on call/stand by shifts
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back