Theatre Practitioner - (RGN/ODP)
Up to £36,000 DOE per Annum
Theatre Scrub Practitioner - (RGN/ODP)
Up to £36,000 per annum DoE | Part Time and Full time hours available |Great staff benefits
One of Warringtons leading private hospitals is currently looking to recruit a qualified Theatre Practitioner to work as part of their Scrub team.
Theatre Scrub Practitioner Key information:
- Full time and part time hours on a permanent contract
- Great annual salary of up to £36,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Support with training opportunities and career development options
- A fantastic range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits
As Theatre Practitioner you will supervise, support and develop junior members of the team. You will shape patient experiences that are always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
Theatre Scrub Practitioner Essential requirements:
- HCPC/NMC Registered
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Able to demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply!
For more information contact Jack Brown at SYK RecruitmentApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back