Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP - Orthopaedics
Up to £36,000 per Annum
Theatre Scrub Practitioner - Orthopaedics
Up to £36,000 p/a | Full or Part Time | Great Benefits |
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a highly-motivated Perioperative Practitioner to join their high performing theatre team at a leading hospital in based in Wirral, on a part time or full time basis.
Details of this Perioperative Practitioner - Orthopaedics position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A contract for either Full or Part time hours
• A very competitive annual salary up to £36000, depending on experience
• An employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options, life assurance and private medical cover
• A fantastic reward platform retail and lifestyle discounts, and cashback
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Free on-site parking
In this role, duties will include assisting patients undergoing a wide variety of elective procedures. You will be required to provide an excellent standard of patient care and carry out scrub duties to a varied caseload of patients.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/ODP - Orthopaedics vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Newly Qualified candidates will be considered
• Experience working in a team and with minimum supervision
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0121 6511315 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back