Theatre Scrub Practitioner or ODP
City of London
£47,733 per Annum
58404 - Theatre Scrub Practitioner or ODP – Camden, London
Up to £47,733 (DOE) p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Fantastic Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Scrub RGN or ODP to join their busy Operating Department.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £47,733 plus enhancements for unsocial hours
• 37.5 hour working week on days
• A contributory pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension scheme
• Ongoing training and development opportunities, with established career progression pathways
• 27 days annual leave
• Private health cover
• A range of retail and travel discounts
Candidates for this Theatre Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or a HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate 2 - 3 years post-registration experience in a scrub role, with experience working with a various case mix
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back