Trainee Deputy Nurse Manager
£45,000 per Hour
Trainee Deputy Nurse Manager – £45,000 per annum – Bristol
Job reference - 68947
A Nursing Home based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Trainee Deputy Manager for their Nursing Home caring for residents requiring General Elderly Nursing care, Dementia and Mental Health Conditions.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career in to a Nurse Management role.
You will be joining a well established company with several successful Nursing Homes and plans to expand in 2024. They specialise in Elderly Dementia Care and General Nursing. The home is fully compliant with CQC essential standards and offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Trainee Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full time contract.
- A great annual salary of £45,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run home
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- Support with revalidation
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As the Trainee Deputy Manager, you will support the Management Team in all aspects of the day to day running of the home. You will be involved in managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Trainee Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RGN/RNLD
- Show a passion to progress into a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector. However, an experienced Staff Nurse would also be considered
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back