Urgent Care Physician
£95,000 per Annum
Hospital, Doctor, Urgent Care/Emergency Department
68613 - Urgent Care Physician
Up to £95,000 per annum | Full Time or Part Time Available | Great Benefits & L&D
A leading Corporate Client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Doctor, currently on the GP Register, to work as an Urgent Care Physician on a full or part time basis.
Details of this Urgent Care Physician position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of working either full time or part time hours.
- An annual salary of up to £95.000 depending on experience
- Medical Benefits - discount on medical plan coverage.
- Time Away From Work Programs
- Paid Family Leave
- Disability & Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursement Expenses
- Wellbeing Support
- Disaster Relief Support - support for colleagues impacted by natural disasters, illness, injury, domestic violence, death of a loved one or any number of hardships.
- Retirement & Money - 100% match on up to 9% of pay (based on years of service).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - allows employees to purchase shares of the company at a discount.
As an Urgent Care Physician, you will be clinically active and will undertake clinical work, and also review simple diagnostics, providing appropriate referrals for admission or outpatient specialists review.
Candidates for this Urgent Care Physician position should meet the following specification:
- Current GMC registration and MUST be on the GP register
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and comfortable with cloud-based technology
- Care and empathy with a passion for delivering a patient-centred service
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back